-
July 6th, 2001, 02:05 AM
#11
HB Forum Owner
-
July 11th, 2001, 02:56 PM
#12
-
July 11th, 2001, 10:22 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
LOL, well Kitty, not *all* of us will be there!
-
July 11th, 2001, 10:26 PM
#14
HB Forum Owner
Also, I have a 5" Laminator and might do up name badges for those who request them.
So if you want a name badge, request it here!
Let me know what you want on it.
Example:
AsIs
STP KiSA
Real name: Stacy
-
July 23rd, 2001, 04:44 PM
#15
HB Forum Owner
Hey, any of you slackers going to Chicago ComicCon?
-
July 23rd, 2001, 05:49 PM
#16
Inactive Member
All 3 days! I'm helping a friend with his table(Micro-Film, The Magazine of Personal Cinema in Action!)
I'll stand in line for Terry, Bendis, Mack, Waid, hang out at the Devil's Due booth(Yo Joe! woohoo!) and in general find ways to spend all the cash I can amass between then and now...
I'll be going to Gencon in 2 weeks to 'train' for it. 
So, is Jax going to post a "Meet Here' sign some where, or should we try and make a plan now?
Darth
-
July 24th, 2001, 02:04 AM
#17
Inactive Member
Yes, Hebime, he said he'd stick the sheet on one of the pillars in the entrace hall. You know, near the big rose in the floor.
But where is Jax now? Must I answer for him? Is he at another baseball game? Frere Jaxom, dormez-vous?
------------------
Deo volente, Magiae adero.
-
July 26th, 2001, 04:39 AM
#18
Jaxom 27
Guest
Yes I'm posting a sign in sheet...and yes I was at another ballgame...when I wasn't working... 
------------------
Ponte facto, Caesar transit.
-
August 12th, 2001, 08:52 PM
#19
HB Forum Owner
Look forward to seeing you there. I fly out to Michigan on Wednesday to visit with some friends.
I'll try and stop by your booth Darth!
Sorry gang, I won't have a opportunity to make the badges 
[This message has been edited by AsIs (edited August 13, 2001).]
-
August 18th, 2001, 01:58 AM
#20
Inactive Member
Magaie fui. Or in the vernacular, I was at Wizard World. First stop: the Abstract Studio booth, with Terry and Robyn. The booth was busy all day. I meant to tell Terry that S.I.P. is the greatest comic book, that S.I.P. is to me what snacks are to Kixie, but somehow I got tongue-tied and just blurted that I really like Kixie and hope he continues with her. Terry raised his eyebrows as if he'd never expected anyone to like Kixie. What a joker! He said he won't give up on Kixie. Hurray!
Then I went over to the Moore Creations booth to see the Francine bust.
Next I saw Rachel Hartman (Amy Unbounded), and Carla Speed MacNeil (Finder). Carla did some cute S.I.P. fan art for Volume 3, #4.
I also met Jaxom 27, 5 Cats, and Happybunny2. Sorry I missed the other S.T.P.ers. By the time I left, someone had taken down the sign-up sheets.
------------------
Magiae fui.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks